JS-Kit Comments

Roogoodoo

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In island talk it means a mess of things or a jumble. Like stupid people doing dumb things at the traffic light to make the traffic worse. Roogoodoo. Like ridiculous drama that you have nothing to do with cause you are just minding your own business enjoying the live music and someone's drink ends up in your lap. Roogoodoo.

So what is the point of this lesson in West Indian vernacular? I started another blog... yes yes say what you will... I think Potspoon! needs to stay more science oriented, but I like other things so I am going to use the other site as a catch all. Posts about what I do for fun. Posts about art. Posts about my mood swings. Whatever. I just know it needs to be that way. A lot of nonsense; hence, roogoodoo. Besides, the name goes with the theme of West Indies terminology as my blog title! Should be interesting anyway. That way, you can still get the Floyd pictures that are so popular with out the science or get all the science you want with out the Floyd pictures. :D

K, bye!


4 comments:

sealaura July 16, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

First of all I love roogoodoo and I just mught borrow this little phrase her in cali!

Second, I tried to post a comment on the new blog (which I love and encourage you to keep op) but was unsuccessful. roogoodoo!:)

I am excited for your new venture and I too feel/have felt this way. I am just riding out the wave and trying to find my passion. hang in there! un abrazo muy fuerte to you and Floydsita.

Recent blog:=- Tengo sueño Thursday


Recent blog:=- Tengo sueño Thursday

Maritza S. July 16, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

where is this blog, or is it not up yet. but I like the idea. sort of a venting blog whether good or bad?? yes?? no?? do tell. xo

Recent undefined:=-

Mimi July 17, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

ok I fixed it, I think.

Recent blog:=- Roogoodoo

Mimi July 20, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

click on the link


Recent blog:=- The Cost of Coltan

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP